Designed to grow with your child, seamlessly transforming from a multi-height cot into a junior bed and modern desk. Certified in accordance with AUS/NZ safety standards for your family’s peace of mind. A beautifully pared-back design with sustainable natural materials for a calm nursery space.
This piece can also start life as a desk and then convert into a cot or junior bed, the choice is yours!
In stock, available for immediate delivery.
- Four pieces in one
- Two-tier cot > Junior Bed > Desk OR Desk > Two-tier cot > Junior Bed
- Organic shaped peepholes balance baby visibility and security
- Low height for easy lifting of baby
- No extra pieces or spare parts required to convert to multiple stages
- Sustainably forested European Birch
- Made in Italy
- Low VOC water-based finish
- Independently tested and certified in accordance with Australian and New Zealand safety standard AS/NZS2172/2003 (cots for household use)
Product dimensions: L 1360mm x W 770mm x H 760mm
Fits our Cot Mattress
Package dimensions: L 1580mm x D 880mm x H 60mm
|Download the Spec Sheet|
|Download the Assembly Instructions|
Italian Design Expertise
Production takes place in a small scale business in Northern Italy on the outskirts of Milan and is overseen by our collaborator who has decades of passionate manufacturing and design expertise. Each product has been made using environmentally responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices. A distinctive dark edge is the result of the way the pieces are cut and gives each item a clean, linear look. This combination of light and dark means the Ava Cot works in nurseries with darker timbers as well as more neutral tones.
A Material Difference
All timber sourced is made from sustainably forested beautiful birch, which is both warm and timeless. We love birch ply for its gorgeous tone and structural stability. Our birch ply comes from either Finland or Russia depending on the harvest that year, making sure to never over harvest an area.