With simple and thoughtful details, the Shibui L shelf provides modular versatility. Inspired by the Japanese notion of Shibui, an aesthetic of subtle and unobtrusive beauty, the Shibui embraces pared-back simplicity and functionality.
Display all your favourite things on this beautiful shelving system. Perfect for books, flowers, plants, records and favourite items. Shibui is formed with the warmth of Tassie oak, birch and brass. Custom made brass pins punctuate each shelf offering a sophisticated, unique detail.
This shelving system is made completely of pressed birch and Tasmanian oak, providing reliable strength and stability, and is sealed with a hard-wearing water based finish for a natural yet minimalist tone.
This collection's signature openness offers ample space to display decorative objects and practical items without drawing attention from the setting you create.
Made to order. Current production time 10 weeks from order.
- Tall column with generous 3 tier open sideboard
- Simple to reconfigure shelves as per your needs
- Sustainably forested European pressed Birch & solid Tasmanian Oak
- Low VOC water-based finish
- Designed and made in Melbourne
- Custom made brass details
- Original design and simple lines retain a visual lightness in your space
- W 2240mm x D 370mm x H 1731mm
- Internal shelf height - small - 180mm
- Internal shelf height - mid - 370mm
- Internal shelf height - large - 760mm