Important! Warehouse sale
This item is reduced to clear as part of our showroom clearance sale.
This particular item is a floor stock item, with the following imperfections:
- Display Stock
- Mattress not included
- No original packaging, comes assembled
- Some markings on right side panel as pictured
- One unit only
- Collection only (Northcote 3070 ) from week commencing 7th December 2020
- Final sale only - No returns or exchanges
PLEASE REFER TO IMAGES OF ACTUAL PRODUCT HERE.
Please email us at email@example.com for additional pictures or if you have any questions.
Designed to grow with your child, seamlessly transforming from a multi-height cot into a junior bed and modern desk. Certified in accordance with AUS/NZ safety standards for your family’s piece of mind. A beautifully pared-back design with sustainable natural materials for a calm nursery space.
- Organic shaped peepholes balance baby visibility and security
- Low height for easy lifting of baby
- No extra pieces or spare parts required to convert to multiple stages
- Sustainably forested European Birch
- Made in Italy
- Low VOC water-based finish
- Independently tested and certified in accordance with Australian and New Zealand safety standard AS/NZS2172/2003 (cots for household use)
DimensionsL 1360mm x W 770mm x H 760mm
Fits our Cot Mattress
Download the spec sheet here
Italian Design Expertise
Production takes place in a small scale business in Northern Italy on the outskirts of Milan and is overseen by our collaborator who has decades of passionate manufacturing and design expertise. Each product has been made using environmentally responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices. A distinctive dark edge is the result of the way the pieces are cut and gives each item a clean, linear look. This combination of light and dark means the Ava Cot works in nurseries with darker timbers as well as more neutral tones.
A Material Difference
All timber sourced is made from sustainably forested beautiful birch, which is both warm and timeless. We love birch ply for its gorgeous tone and structural stability. Our birch ply comes from either Finland or Russia depending on the harvest that year, making sure to never over harvest an area.