Shibui Side Table
The modular Shibui side table offers unparalleled versatility. Designed to be enjoyed in both bedroom and living room.
One of the greatest strengths of the shelving system is its simplicity, which originates from the Japanese notion of 'Shibui' a Japanese term that refers to an aesthetic of simple, subtle and unobtrusive beauty.
- Features generous 2 tier open shelves, ideal for a reading lamp and your prized collection of deco and books.
- Clean lines and considered materials add an understated, refined appeal to your home.
- A balance of simplicity, strength and visual lightness
- Scalloped architectural grade birch ply shelves envelope solid Tasmanian oak supports. Custom-made brass details punctuate each shelf.
- Made from FSC certified solid Tasmanian Oak and Birch ply.
- Finished with a low VOC water based lacquer.
- Designed and made in Australia by Plyroom.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove dirt and dust. Oils or other polishes are not recommended.
W 650 x D 370 x H 561mm
Available in larger variants.