- Great team environment
- Dynamic growing company
- Flexible days
We are niche sustainable furniture studio with a Northcote based warehouse dispatching stock interstate and locally.
We are seeking an experienced and well presented team player who can work efficiently and has a focus on getting the job done.
The position is casual, with regular work 2 to 3 days a week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Picking and packing orders with high accuracy
- Container Unloading (bi-monthly)
- Put away stock
- Manual Handling of Bulky Products.
- Working closely with Director
- Maintain safe and clean working conditions of warehouse
- Assembling furniture and packaging furniture
- Help load customer vehicles
- General warehouse ad hoc duties required by management
To be considered for this vacancy, you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Previous experience in the furniture industry or customer service role
- Must have a current drivers license
- Forward thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Proven experience and understanding of OH&S
- Committed to being part of a small team
- Physically Fit
- The ideal candidate will be reliable, honest and have a hardworking attitude