Display all your favourite things on this unobtrusively beautiful shelving system. Inspired by the Japanese notion of Shibui, an aesthetic of subtle and unobtrusive beauty, the Shibui embraces pared-back simplicity and functionality.
Perfect for books, serving ware, records and favourite items. Shibui is inspired by minimalist architecture and is formed with the warmth of Tassie oak, birch and brass. Custom made brass pins punctuate each shelf offering a sophisticated, unique detail.
This shelving system is made completely of pressed birch and Tasmanian oak, providing reliable strength and stability, and is sealed with a hard-wearing water based finish for a natural yet minimalist tone.
This collection's signature openness offers ample space to display decorative objects and practical items without drawing attention from the setting you create.
Limited stock available.
- 9 generous 3-tier open shelves
- Freestanding to divide a space or position against a wall
- Original design and light, simple lines
- Sustainably forested European pressed Birch & solid Tasmanian Oak
- Low VOC water-based finish
- Designed and made in Melbourne
- W 1710mm x D 370mm x H 951mm
- Internal shelf height 370mm
This item ships internationally. Please contact us with your delivery address so we can provide you a quotation.