The Shibui open sideboard invites you to display all your favourite things.
One of the greatest strengths of the shelving system is its simplicity, which originates from the Japanese notion of 'Shibui' a Japanese term that refers to an aesthetic of simple, subtle and unobtrusive beauty.
- Shibui sideboard features 9 generous 3 tier open shelves.
- With no apparent front and back Shibui functions as a freestanding piece of furniture and against a wall.
- Characterised by clean lines, sustainable materials and thoughtful details.
- Made from FSC certified solid Tasmanian Oak and Birch ply.
- Finished with a low VOC water based lacquer.
- Designed and made in Australia by Plyroom.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove dirt and dust. Oils or other polishes are not recommended.
W 1710 x D 370 x H 951mm