Perfect for explorers big and small
Fanny & Alexander is committed to enriching the lives of children with toys that are beautiful, simple and enduring.
- Utterly analogue Fanny & Alexander's Heritage Binoculars encourage fantasy, imagination, creativity, and ingenuity.
- This heirloom quality toy creates a nostalgic notion of play.
- Recommended for ages 3+.
- Made entirely by hand in Argentina in limited quantities.
- Made from Guatambu and Incense wood. No threatened wood species are used in these products.
- These wooden toys are crafted to endure. It is possible to use a small amount of beeswax for finishing if desired, and if the camera is stained we like the idea of a child sanding it to remove the top layer of stained wood.